Scholarship

Saudi Arabia Scholarships Latest HEC Fully Funded Scholarships

Saudi Arabia Scholarships Latest HEC Fully Funded Scholarships Saudi Arabia Scholarships 2022 – Latest HEC Fully Funded Scholarships, Incredible News for Pakistani Citizens, Applications for HEC Saudi Arabia Grants 2022 are currently open to apply. The Advanced Education Commission has recently reported full funding of Saudi Arabia for Pakistani residents.

Every year HEC announces various grant programs for students who need to pursue their undergraduate, graduate, recognition, and Ph.D. Program

Higher Education has recently opened the application period for Saudi Arabia’s range of grants. Grants are offered for certificate, undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. programs in various foundations in Saudi Arabia.

All understudies seeking a fully funded grant in Saudi Arabia are requested to apply for this grant program.

The grants are accessible in 25 different colleges in Saudi Arabia, and the application process for this HEC grant is online and applicants need to apply through HEC admissions. All applicants must go through competency models before applying for the grant program.

Pakistani citizens living in Saudi Arabia can also benefit from this open door. To know about the HEC Saudi Arabia grants, actually go through the details below and apply. Did you realize that various colleges are offering MBA grants for international understudies?

Details Saudi Arabia Scholarships :

CountrySaudi Arabia
Eligible Country:Pakistani Nationals
Scholarship ByHEC
Degree ProgramsDiploma, Bachelors, Masters & PhD

Qualification Models:

To apply for the Saudi Arabia Grants Circle, you and your eligible applicants must meet the following steps:

  • All Pakistani citizens are eligible to apply for the grant.
  • Minimum age 17-25 years for single man projects
  • At least 30 years old for boss projects
  • Under 35 Program for Ph.D
  • Competitors must not hold any other grants.
  • Applicants should not be suspended from any teaching institution.
  • Both male/female competitors can apply for this grant program.
  • Selected and prospective candidates will join the program in Saudi Arabia in September/October every year.
  • 25% of the grants will be given to Pakistanis living in Saudi Arabia and the remaining 75% will be given to Pakistanis living in Pakistan.
  • Up and comers can check the eligibility criteria for each college as they can shift from one college to another.

HEC Grant Advantages:

  1. Free Housing
  2. Return Air Tickets
  3. Outfit Recompense for wedded researchers
  4. Free clinical service
  5. Feasts remittance
  6. Travel costs
  7. Month to month payment of 900 Riyal for science understudies
  8. Month to month payment of 850 Riyals for Humankind understudies

List of Universities:

Applicants are advised to visit their respective university websites for admission details:

1 Umm Al-Qura University >www.uqu.edu.sa
2 Islamic University >www.iu.edu.sa
3 Imam Muhammad Bin Saud Islamic University >www.iu.edu.sa
4 King Khalid University >www.portal.kku.edu.sa
5 Qasim University >www.qu.edu.sa
6 Taiba University >www.taibahu.edu.sa
7 Kind Saud University >www.ksu.edu.sa
8 King Abdulaziz University >www.kau.edu.sa
9 Hafr al-Batin University >www.uhb.edu.sa
10 King Faisal University >www.kfu.edu.sa
11 Taif University >www.tu.edu.sa
12 Hale University >www.uoh.edu.sa
13 Jazan University >www.nu.edu.sa
14 Princess Nora University >www.pnu.edu.sa
15 Imam Abdul Rahman University >www.iau.edu.sa
16 Prince Satam bin Abdulaziz University >www.psau.edu.sa
17 Shakra University >www.sa.edu.sa
18 Mujama University >www.mu.edu.sa
19 Al Jouf University >www.ju.edu.sa
20 Al Baha University >www.prtal.bu.edu.sa
21 Tabuk University >www.ut.edu.sa
22 Najran University >www.nu.edu.sa
23 Northern Border University >www.nbu.edu.sa
24 Jeddah University >www.uj.edu.sa
25 Bisha University >www.ub.edu.sa

How to Apply for Saudi Arabia Scholarships?

Understudies are encouraged to apply directly on the particular Saudi college site.
Eligibility measures may vary for each college. So, don’t miss a great opportunity.
Each college will submit the application to the Saudi Service of Training, which will also accept the grant.
Incoming persons are mentioned to share a copy of the application submitted to the Pakistan Consulate in Riyadh at Pahrepriyad@mofa.gov.pk for subsequent appointments with the schooling services in Saudi Arabia.
For guidance in Urdu if it is not too difficult.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button